Inspired by resounding feedback from participants in their organizational training, TheContactProject’s Learning Journeys offer an immersive experience for individuals. These intensive retreats enable participants to leave the familiar behind and transform from within. Against the backdrop of a lush locale, individuals receive Engaged Identity® training, along with supportive activities like yoga, surfing, hiking, sailing, meditation, and nutrition. With world class teachers and cultural immersion, these holistic intensives create the time and space to reflect, renew, and re-engage in our complex world.
Learning Journey Mediterranean
The Olive Garden, Kabak – March 29th – April 1st, 2018
- Engaged Identity® Workshops designed to cultivate the tools for better relationships and create deeper understanding of yourself and your own identity
- Daily yoga and movement classes to strenghten the mind/body connection
- Healthy and delicious breakfast and dinner prepared with fresh local ingredients
- Meditation sessions
- One bodywork/massage session
- Dinner and dancing with local musicians
- Exclusive private yacht tour of the beautiful Mediterranean coastline (in the event of less than perfect weather, an alternate but just as amazing outing is included)
The Olive Garden, Kabak
The Olive Garden in Kabak is the perfect location for the Learning Journey Mediterranean. With breathtaking views of Kabak bay nestled in lush and colorful vegetation, The Olive Garden’s peaceful and quiet atmosphere will inspire you to relax and enjoy nature’s majesty.
Click here to read more about The Olive Garden
This is a sponsored advertorial brought to you in association with the Olive Garden in Kabak and TheContactProject