It seems impossible to buy Christmas Crackers in Turkey so here are a few ‘jokes’ for you local readers so you don’t feel left out.
It seems impossible to buy Christmas Crackers in Turkey, well at least to us. So, for all our local readers, we have dug up the Top 10 worst Christmas cracker jokes so you don’t feel left out this Christmas.
1) What is Santa’s favourite pizza? One that’s deep pan, crisp and even
2) On which side do chickens have most feathers? On the outside
3) What kind of paper likes music? (W)rapping paper
4) What’s white and goes up? A confused snowflake
5) What do you call a woman who stands between two goal posts? Annette
6) Did you hear about the man who bought a paper shop? It blew away
7) What’s furry and minty? A polo bear
8) How do snowmen get around? They ride an icicle
9) Who hides in the bakery at Christmas? A mince spy!
10) What do you call a penguin in the Sahara desert? Lost
Have a very ‘Merry’ Christmas…..ho..ho..ho