Catch up here with all the latest news articles from Fethiye Times
Our weekly roundup of the local news and events from Fethiye, Oludeniz, Hisaronu, Kayakoy and area includes Fethiye councillors meet for last time before elections, strange weather week, legendary Turkish honesty and good detective work pay off and more.
- From little acorns…………
- Animal Aid Stepped Back Into The 60’s - ‘It Was Groovy Baby’
- News Snippets Week Ending 1st March 2014
- Fethiye Celebrates Centenary of it's Namesake
- Animal Aid Launch Donate Monthly Scheme
- Kayakoy Is To Be A Location In New Russell Crowe Hollywood Film
- Can You Help Find Wesley A New Home?
- News Snippets Week Ending 22nd February 2014
- Ovacik Resident Telephone Line Cut Off for Six Weeks and Still No Action
- Gallipoli Remembered As Museum Visits Fethiye
- News Snippets Week Ending 15th February 2014
- Fethiye Street Politics - Who is Mustafa Karaoren?
- Struggle to Save Karaot Beach From New Boat Yard Development Continues
- Turkish Street Politics – History Re Written on the Streets of Fethiye
- News Snippets Week Ending 8th February 2014
- Turkish Sea Plane Service Takes Off
- Goodbye Visa Sticker Hello Turkey
- News Snippets Week Ending 1st February 2014
- Turkish Bank Accounts - How Secure Are Your Savings and Deposits Following the Big Drop in the Value of the Turkish Lira?
- News Snippets Week Ending 25th January 2014
Page 1 of 50
Fethiye, news, views, holidays, hotels, beach, blue cruise, expat, property, villa, retirement, apartment, Oludeniz, Ovacik, Hisaronu, Dalaman airport, charter flights, cheap flights