There are masses of interesting people in the area, if you’d like to submit a ‘Fethiye Faces’ article, we’d love to hear from you.
The questions below cover the minimum amount of information for your article, but feel free to explore other areas with your subject. In addition to the text, we’d also appreciate a photo of the person, minimum size of 400 x 200 pix JPEG.
- Name (please take care to get the spelling correct)
- Where are you from?
- What is your job?
- Tell us a little about your family (ie married, children etc)
- Where do you live? (ie Fethiye, or village name, type of house/apartment etc)
- What’s your background (ie what have they done since leaving school – jobs, education etc)
- Describe a typical day (ie what time they get up, what’s for breakfast, working hours etc)
- Is this different in the winter? If so how (If their work is seasonal, what do they do in the wintertime)
- What’s your favourite thing about Fethiye?
- If you could change or improve one thing about Fethiye, what would it be?
- How do you like to relax when you’re not working – what do you do for fun/pleasure?
- Anything else? (Eg little known facts, achievements for which they are very proud etc)
If you choose to interview a visitor, you’ll need a slightly different set:
- Name (again, please take care with the spelling)
- Where are you from?
- What’s your job?
- Who are you here (in Turkey) with?
- Tell us a little about your holiday (ie are they travelling around, what do they plan to see/do while here, where are they staying etc)
- How many times have you been to Turkey?
- What do you like most about Turkey?
- What’s been the highlight of your holiday so far?
- Has there been anything that has shocked, disappointed or surprised you on this holiday?
- Have you enjoyed Turkey/Fethiye area enough that you’d recommend it to friends or family and why is that? (whether yes or no)
- Anything else?
We reserve the right to edit or reformat your article prior to publication, and if you wish, we can credit the article to you when it is published.
Please email your article and photo (s) to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!