Holiday guest registration management with Property 4 Sale Turkey
Here at www.property4saleturkey.com, we have been registering short term paying renters and non paying friends and family throughout 2017 on behalf of our property owners in Çalış, Fethiye, Üzümlü, Kayaköy and Ovacık, using both the Police and Jandarma systems and handling their tax affairs.
After a couple of difficult years summer 2018 is forecast to be busy with foreign tourists flocking back to the beautiful Fethiye region.
The registration regulations may seem complex, but provide an opportunity to those owners wishing to make an income from renting their property at a time when holiday demand is increasing and the supply of legal rental accommodation is decreasing.
Holiday rental is a commercial activity and requires a Turkish company
If you wish to rent your property, all guests should be registered with the local authorities through GIYKIMBIL (Identity Declaration System), all relevant income taxes must be paid, AND in July 2017, holiday rentals were re-classified as a commercial activity and therefore subject to 18% KDV (VAT). To pay KDV home owners must have a registered Turkish company or pay through one.
This is where we can assist you and offer the following complete service.
1) Holiday renting to paying guests for a profit
– Registration of your property with local authorities and obtain your license
– All guests entered in GIYKIMBIL for 2018, either with the Police or Jandarama
– Liaise with the local authorities in your absence
– Paying all taxes on your property income
– Paying your 18% KDV (VAT) for each rental
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this complete service and we will provide a quote based on your property details
2) Registration of non paying guests
– This service is ONLY available if you do not charge your guests and your property is not advertised anywhere.
– One-off fee for 2018 registration, please contact us for details at email@example.com
For further information contact Ayse Başihos or Julian Jones at:
This is a sponsored advert in association with Property 4 Sale Turkey